Happy March Everyone! Time for April Goals
I cannot believe we are in the 4th month of the year already! Where has the time gone? Lots has happen and it has been amazing. I am so excited today that this year I get to photograph 16 AMAZING weddings!!! I am so thrilled about each them. All my couples are awesome and I cannot wait. I know, I know. I have not posted any recent weddings on the blog. I promise they are coming. Shooting for one this week to go up on the blog. I am long overdue.
Before I post any I have to tell you about my April Goals. Things have been going great. I am checking goals off and happy with each of them. Here is a recap on my March goals. April is pretty much the same as March but that is ok. Some goals take time. 🙂
March Recap & Progress
1. Continue searching for a babysitter who can watch the boys while Trav & I hit the gym. This is a little on the back burner. April came so fast and with Travis leaving next Sunday we opted to spend more family time together.
2. Continue implementing what I learned and making Kristina Grimm Photography and awesome experience for my brides. 2012 is going to be AWESOME. This is still and progress and super excited!
3. Get back into my workout schedule. Actually starting this back tomorrow
4. Do a Styled Shoot. Done photos to come soon!
5. Continue to go to bed no later than 10:30pm Had a few late nights but mainly just to play with my new equipment
6. Rock my March Wedding. Congratulations to Alexandra & Danilo Just 10 more days! Stay tuned! Photos coming soon.
7. Remember to stop and enjoy what a wonderful life and family I have. Spent a ton of time this month doing this. So awesome!
8. Spend every free moment with Travis before he leaves for training. April 7th is right around the corner. This is our last week before Travis leaves. We have had some great times this past month.
1. Take the first week off (ok I have one consultation preplanned and one shoot that has been already scheduled) and spend it with Travis and the boys.
2. Continue implementing what I learned and making Kristina Grimm Photography and awesome experience for my brides.
3. Get my lazy tush up and start working out again in the AM.
4. Rock my April Wedding. Regina & Brandon you have no idea how excited I am.
5. Work on changes to my website.
Happy April Everyone! I am sad my hubby is leaving for a few month but I am so excited for him and his journey. Travis we will miss you but we love you so much and so proud of you. Have a great month everyone.