As my headline says FALL IS COMING!!!!!! As most of you know I am a winter girl; however, I am born and raised Florida girl I am just not a fan of summer. Yes, there are some awesome summer things to do here like the beach but after spending two seasons in Colorado I miss the cool crisp air and snowy winter months. So when FL gets just a heap of cool crisp air I get all gitty. Like the weather on Sunday night or yesterday morning OMGosh it was amazing!!!! I cannot wait for fall and the fresh cinnamon smell mixed with bread baking when you walk into Publix. Yummy! I cannot wait.
Well, lets see so much happen in August. Nicole & Eric got married in the mountains of Colorado which I was honored to travel and shoot their fabulous day. We had some much needed family hang out time since Papi has been back. Maverick started pre-school and I launched my new website. If you have seen it yet you need to jump on over and check it out. Here is the link Bumby Photography With that being said here are some up coming goals for September.
1. Kick butt at all September weddings. Congratulations to all my September couples. Catherine & Josh tied the knot this past weekend, Alexis & Daniel is coming up this weekend and next weekend I fly to CT for Dee & Mike’s wedding. I am so excited about September and so happy for all my couples.
2. Start working on details for my up and coming styled shoot.
3. Order decor for vow renewals
4. Continue reading How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carenegie – Yes I am a big worrier so I am working on that 🙂 We all have faults
5. Enforce my new office hours to allow more family time at night. New office hours are Tues-Friday 10-6 and Sat/Sun on location off on Mondays. 🙂
I would love hear some of your goals if you want to share. Please don’t be shy. 🙂 Thanks again for stopping by. Have a great September everyone.