Yay!!! June is here. The crazy fun begins. Lots going on until beginning of August. Well since I missed my May goals as mentioned in my previous post I skipped May but going to try my hardest to finish out the rest of the year. I think I hit that mid-year slum that everyone hits when they set their New Year’s Resolutions. You kick butt for the first few months then you taper off and slack on your resolutions. Yep I fell victim to that. I am here and back and have my new friend Jessica who is going to keep me accountable. I am so excited. So with that being said here are my goals for June.
1. Blog once a week
2. Continue reading How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
3. Practice my lighting technique and all I have learned at the Zach & Jody workshop.
4. Work out 2-3 times a week.
5. Work on finishing up my website 🙂
6. Kick butt on all my weddings this season
Well, that is all for now. Jessica we can mark this one off the list for this week yay!!! Ok if you have goals for yourself I would love to hear them. Thanks again for stopping by.