I cannot believe it is month 3 already. Where does the time go. February was a busy little month. This month is where it all begins. Lots and lots going on here. So this post is going to be short and sweet. Last month let’s see I did 1 of 5 goals. I know, I know. 1 goal I only completed one goal. That is ok. I am fine with that. Some will just have to move to this month or next. We will see which ones. After looking at my goals for February I realized the only thing that was important to me was find my next book and start reading it which is what I did. The other goals were cleaning out and organizing my house and office. Well I have 2 crazy boys so that is always an ongoing goal for me 🙂 Another goal is to find the perfect intern. I am still searching out there so if you know anyone please send them my way.
Well, what’s in store for goal in March. Here they are.
1. Continue reading and finish my book.
2. work on business name change to Bumby Photography.
3. continue with organzing our spring styled shoot.
4. Kick bootie at Nikki & Tim’s wedding.
5. Celebrate and enjoy time with family because Travis & mines 10yr anniversary is this month 🙂 I love you babe’!
So short but sweet. If you would like to share some goals you have please do so. I would love to hear them.
107 MAGNOLIA AVENUE - SECOND FLOOR - Sanford, FL 32771
Orlando wedding photographer | Orlando boudoir photographer | Orlando Engagement Photographer | orlando Wedding Photography