Well it has been a while since my last post. It has been a busy month. I booked 5 weddings (YAY!) and between working on some projects for Kristina Grimm Photography and finalizing Heather & Matt’s Wedding. I have been a little busy bee. I cannot wait to post Heather & Matt’s photos from their wedding. Coming soon. Can’t post them just yet. 🙂 I wanted to share some of February goals that I completed and what I will be working on in March.
February Completion Status:
1. Continue working on my logo & marketing material.–Finished my logo. Compliments of Sera with Nu.B.Era Design
2. Take Maverick to see Bob The Builder at the Science Center. For those who know, Maverick loves Bob and was Bob for Halloween this year. He wears his costume at least once a week. He is sprouting out of it so Titi is gonna have to make another one. 🙂 —Taking him today. Cannot wait. We had it planned to go yesterday all month. FYI to anyone going to the Science Center. THEY ARE CLOSED ON WEDNESDAYS!!! Imagine how devastated a 3yr old is when he found out he could not see Bob. Tears were flowing so we went to Chuck E’ Cheese. 🙂
3. Rock it at my February Wedding. Congrats Heather & Matthew. I cannot wait till Saturday!—- Done Done Done and it was AWESOME!!!
4. Start searching for a babysitter who can watch the boys while Trav & I hit the gym.— Due to the month of illnesses in our house this will spill over to March
5. Evaluate what I learned from my workshop and start a plan to put it to use.—- Already started planning how I will implement these and I am super excited and what I have done is going awesome. I love workshops they are so inspiring and it is always great to learn from other photographers and grow. Plus you meet you really cool and fun people.
1. Continue searching for a babysitter who can watch the boys while Trav & I hit the gym.
2. Continue implementing what I learned and making Kristina Grimm Photography and awesome experience for my brides. 2012 is going to be AWESOME.
3. Get back into my workout schedule.
4. Do a Styled Shoot.
5. Continue to go to bed no later than 10:30pm
6. Rock my March Wedding. Congratulations to Alexandra & Danilo Just 10 more days!
7. Remember to stop and enjoy what a wonderful life and family I have.
8. Spend every free moment with Travis before he leaves for training. April 7th is right around the corner.
I am super excited about my goals and love the way 2012 is headed for both our family and our business. Thanks so much for reading and keep an eye out for the full blog post for Heather & Matt and a sneak peak for Alexandra & Danilo’s beautiful wedding. Have a great March everyone.