April showers bring May Flowers??? It is still raining as I write this post and get it ready. Where are my flowers? ha ha! I am enjoying these rainy days because it is forcing me to stay indoors and just spend time with family and get some work done.
So I totally just realized I never posted my April goals and I did not write my May. March/April were super busy for me here so I did not have much time for blogging. I honestly didn’t even think about what I wanted my goals to be. So while this post is a few days late I am posting my May goals now. If you have any goals please feel free to comment below I would love to hear them.
1. EDIT. EDIT. EDIT.
2. Enjoy Mother’s Day with my boys. That mean no reading or looking at anything business related.
3. Finalize and prep my two recent shoots for submissions.
4. Take Mav to see his first movie in a movie theater.
5. Jump back on the healthy eating wagon. I have fallen off and have enjoyed one to many burgers and pasta dishes.
6. Take and complete the daily squat challenge. If you have no idea what I am talking about. Hit me up and I’ll tell you.
7. Enjoy and cherish each day with my loves.
107 MAGNOLIA AVENUE - SECOND FLOOR - Sanford, FL 32771
Orlando wedding photographer | Orlando boudoir photographer | Orlando Engagement Photographer | orlando Wedding Photography